The Course Reserve collection provides shortened loan access to required/recommended text books, readings and other resources. Loan periods can be adjusted to suit your students' needs while still maximising access. If a resource is likely to be in high demand, then we recommend placing a copy on Course Reserve for the duration of the course which will allow equitable access for all students.
Please read the Library's Guidelines for Putting Resources in Course Reserve to determine whether a document is appropriate for Course Reserve. Items placed on Course Reserve must comply with copyright legislation.
Placing an Item on Course Reserve
Please complete our Course Reserves Online Request Form. This will be automatically forwarded to the branch library you select at the top of the form. Otherwise you may wish to complete our Course Reserve form in word format and send it to the appropriate branch or email it as an attachment to your Course Reserve Librarian.
Contact your Course Reserve Librarian at:
- Mt Albert, Main Library (09) 815 4321 xtn 8504, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building One Library (09) 815 4321 xtn 7241, or email email@example.com
- Waitakere Joint Library (09) 815 4321 xtn 5022, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Campus Library and Learning Commons (09) 815 4321 xtn 5604, or email email@example.com
Basic Information We Require
- Your Name
- Course Name
- Course Code and Name
- Title/Author/Edition (or Year of publication)
- Date item can be removed from Course Reserve