If the help you need is not here see our frequently asked questions
How to use the Library
* For more information contact Ask IMS or see the Ask IMS website
How to access our online resources:
How to request a book from another branch
- Log in to LibrarySearch (top right) - enter your Unitec email address and password.
- Search for the book you want
- Click on the Find in Library link (just under the record of the book) to see where the book is usually located. If the only available copy of this title is held at another branch, you can request it to be transferred to your preferred pick-up location as follows:
- Clicking on the Request link. This will take you directly to the Request tab.
- Select the location you would like the book to be delivered to - ie your "pick up" location.
- Click on the Request button.
You will be notified by email and (if you have opted in) text message when the book is available for you to pick up.
Note: If Unitec Library does not have a book you require, you may be able to interloan it from another academic library.
Library Help guides