We provide the following services in each Library:
* Services with an asterisk are also available via phone or email. Plus see our lending / borrowing help page.
Problems and complaints
- We like to discuss any problems you are having with library services as soon as possible. Your initial approach should be to visit the 'ask us' desk at whichever library or service point you usually use or contact us by phone or email (please include your name, ID number, and any relevant dates or book titles in your message). We will be able to deal with the matter immediately in most cases.
- Where it cannot be resolved, your next step is to talk to the Services Manager (for Hub Library) or the Branches Services Manager (for branch libraries at Waitākere, Building 1 and Northen Campus).
- For more serious fines and long overdue material which are affecting your ability to access Unitec services, contact the Resources Manager.
- Students can also get support about concerns/complaints from the Student Advocates.
Please see the Complaints Resolution page on the Unitec website