We provide the following services in each Library:
* Services with an asterisk are also available via phone or email. Plus see our lending / borrowing help page.
Problems and complaints
- We like to discuss any problems you are having with the library or student computer centre as soon as possible. Your initial approach should be to visit the desk at whichever library you usually use or contact us by phone or email (please include your name, ID number, and any relevant dates or book titles in your message). We will be able to deal with the matter immediately in most cases.
- Where it cannot be resolved, your next step is to talk to the Library's Associate Director or the Library Manager of either Building One Library or Waitākere Library.
- For more serious fines and long overdue material which are affecting your ability to access Unitec services, contact the Overdues supervisor.
- Students can also get support about concerns/complaints from the Student Advocates.
Please see the Complaints Resolution page on the Unitec website