You can book a library study room via the online booking system using your Unitec username and password.
How does it work?
Simple! It’s a 100% self-service system where you can book, modify or delete your own room booking.
The study rooms will remain unlocked (except in Building 1), so just show up at the room at your booking time. For Building 1, ask for access code from the staff at the B1 desk.
What types of rooms are available?
- Hub Library: 6 rooms in two sizes all on level 1. Rooms 1047 and 1048 hold 4 people, with the other rooms up to 12 people.
- Building 1: 1 room for up to 8 people, with a whiteboard, TVs with built-in VCR players, and a DVD player.
- Waitākere library: 6 study-rooms on level 3. All child friendly.
Whiteboard markers are available for borrowing at the service desk
What are the booking limits?
To ensure fair and equal access to these spaces for everyone
- You may book up to 2 hours per group per day and have one outstanding booking any time.
- Multiple bookings will be deleted.
- If rooms are not occupied within 15 minutes of a scheduled booking time they are available for other groups to use.
- Please be considerate and vacate the room on time, leaving it tidy.
Book your group study room by logging in now or contact the library.