If you are at the Hub Library you can issue books* to yourself using the self-check machine located next to the service desk.
- Put your barcode on your Unitec ID card under the red laser beam and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Place the book with its front cover up and put the spine of the book into the machine. The red laser must scan across the Unitec book barcode on the FRONT of the book. (If you cannot see a barcode, please take the book to the Issues Desk. Library staff will issue this book to you.)
- A due date slip will print automatically - please take it with you.
- There is a limited number of books you can borrow at one time - see Borrowing limits for more information.
- The date the item is due back may change to an earlier date if the item is recalled.
* You cannot issue cassettes, dvds or videos yourself - please take these items to the Desk. The library staff will issued these items to you.