Links to the past five years Unitec exam papers (in pdf format) for most Unitec courses can be found on LibrarySearch under the "Exams" tab. To find and access past exam papers for your course, follow these steps:
- Go to LibrarySearch and select the Exams tab.
- Enter the relevant Course Code, e.g. ALAF 5270, or Course Name, e.g. Economic Principles.
- Click Search button
- View the Brief record for the exam paper - links to exam papers for each semester will display under View Online.
- To view an exam paper: Click the required year to open the pdf file,
To save an exam paper in pdf format: Right-click on the link and select 'save target as'
- Not all exam papers have been sent to the Library. Ask your tutor or lecturer if the one you are looking for does not appear on LibrarySearch.
- Avoid clicking the Title link on the brief record as this will not display all availble exam papers - instead click the View Online link at the foot of the brief record to see a list of all exam papers attached to that record.