We provide the following services in each Library:
* Services with an asterisk are also available via phone or email. Plus see our lending / borrowing help page.
Problems and complaints
- We like to discuss any problems you are having with library services as soon as possible. Your initial approach should be to visit the Ask Me desk at whichever library or service point you usually use or contact us by phone or email (please include your name, ID number, and any relevant dates or book titles in your message). We will be able to deal with the matter immediately in most cases.
- or complete a Student Feedback form. Include your email address if you would like a personal response.
- Where it cannot be resolved, your next step is to talk to a Customer Services Team Leader.
- For more serious fines and long overdue material which are affecting your ability to access Unitec services, contact the Manager, Resources.
Please see the How to make a complaint page on the Unitec website